Contact
Don't be shy, say hi.
Write me a few lines about your space or pick a question from the list. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
- Brașov, Romania
- +40 762 281 182
- bianca.stefanescu07@gmail.com
Frequently asked questions
How much does a mural cost?
Pricing is per project and depends on four things: the surface (m²), the complexity of the design, the type and condition of the wall, and the location (indoor/outdoor, city). The fastest way to get a price is the configurator: answer a few questions, upload a photo of the wall and get a personalised offer plus a free mock-up. A design from the library usually costs less than a concept created from scratch.
How do I ask for a quote?
Fill in the configurator or the contact form with the approximate size, the location, a few photos of the wall and your idea. I reply by email with the next steps, the offer and a mock-up of the painting on your wall.
Do you paint custom murals?
Yes — every custom mural starts from your space: its architecture, light, purpose and the people who use it. I adapt the concept to the style, colour palette and preferences you want, and we approve the sketch together before painting.
How long does a mural take?
It depends on the size, complexity, wall preparation and working conditions (weather matters outdoors). The process has four stages: discussion and measurements, concept and sketches, adjustments and approval, then painting on the wall. You get a concrete time estimate together with the offer.
Which cities do you work in?
I’m based in Brașov and work across Romania. I’ve painted projects in Brașov (diferit., Pizza Hot, a Star Wars home office), Bucharest (Tree of Life, at Bucharest Street Art Festival) and Cluj-Napoca (live painting at Deco Days). Tell me the location and I’ll confirm any travel costs.
Can I bring my own idea or sketch?
Of course! Send references, photos, sketches or a description of the concept — I use them as the starting point for the design. Upload them in the configurator (up to 3 images) or attach them in the contact form. Max 10 MB per photo, JPG or PNG, with enough resolution to see the wall clearly.
What surfaces do you paint on?
Indoor and outdoor walls in plaster, concrete or brick, event panels and even metal — for example the acid-painted corten steel panels for Share Architects. Before painting I check the material, finish and condition of the surface and tell you if any preparation is needed.
When is the next available slot?
Leave me a message with a few ideas about the project and when you’d like to start, and I’ll confirm availability. If you’d rather talk first, let’s have a coffee (online meeting).